Relatório de situação da guerra na Ucrânia - dia 562
September 8, 2023 - Secretário Geral da NATO Jens Stoltenberg disse não haver indícios de ataque deliberado russo à Roménia após terem sido encontrados destroços de drone perto da fronteira com a Ucrânia, mas acentuou os riscos colocados por ataques aéreos russos tão próximos do território da Aliança.
The U.S. has denounced the Russian regional elections being held in the occupied territories of Ukraine as illegitimate, a criticism Russia has described as meddling in its internal affairs.
While a Russian offensive in Kupiansk has yielded no territorial gains, Ukrainian forces have advanced near Bakhmut and in western Zaporizhya Oblast, approaching the northwest outskirts of Verbove settlement. There are suggestions that upcoming Russian lines may be weaker than those already breached although the subsequent series of Russian defensive positions still pose significant challenges.
- Institute for the Study of War
- NATO has no indication of intentional Russian attack on Romania (Reuters)
- Ukraine primes air defences for new Russian winter assault on power grid (Reuters)
- Kremlin: US answerable for health risk from giving Kyiv depleted uranium shells (Reuters)
- Russians vote in tightly controlled regional elections (Reuters)