Russian invasion: Situation report day 534
August 11, 2023 - Polónia vai deslocar 10.000 tropas para a fronteira com a Bielorrússia para dissuadir novas provocações, após avisos de violação de espaço aéreo e crescente atividade após a chegada de forças Wagner ao país.
Defence Minister Mariusz Błaszczak said 4,000 would directly support the Border Guard, with another 6,000 in reserve.
Ukraine has unilaterally announced a “humanitarian corridor” for ships
stuck in the Black Sea ports of Odesa, Chornomorsk and Pivdenny. Shipping and insurance companies have said they weren’t informed about the new corridor and had questions over its viability.
- Institute for the Study of War
- Ukraine announces 'humanitarian corridor' for ships stuck in Black Sea ports (Reuters)
- Kyiv says Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant switched to reserve power line (Reuters)
- Poland to send 2,000 troops to reinforce Belarus border (Reuters)
- Russia-Ukraine war at a glance: what we know on day 534 of the invasion (The Guardian)