Relatório de situação da guerra na Ucrânia
July 3, 2023 - O chefe da comissão internacional do Conselho da Federação Russa disse que foram transportadas 700.000 crianças ucranianas das zonas de conflito para território russo.
Moscow says this is to protect orphans and abandoned children in a war zone but Ukraine claims many children have been deported illegally.
Around 100 Russian nuclear workers, employees of Rosatom, have left leave Zaporizhya Nuclear Power Plant amid fears by Ukraine that Russia is planning to stage a “terrorist” attack involving the leak of radiation.
Russia has said there are no grounds to extend Black Sea grain deal – due to expire July 18 – that allows Ukrainian grain to be exported safely.
Russia had demanded its re-entry into the SWIFT international banking system.
- Institute for the Study of War
- Poland to bolster security on border with Belarus, interior minister says (Reuters)
- Mayor: Part of Rosatom employees leave Russian-occupied nuclear plant (Kyiv Independent)
- Russia's envoy: No grounds to maintain grain deal status quo (Reuters)
- Moscow says 700,000 children from Ukraine conflict zones now in Russia (Reuters)