China exibe novo poder aéreo
September 29, 2021 -
A China revelou novos aparelhos sofisticados no salão aeronáutico de
Zhuhai, a olhar para os territórios disputados desde Taiwan ao mar do Sul da China e a sua crescente rivalidade com os Estados Unidos.
The new aircraft, unveiled at the China International Aviation and Aerospace Exhibition in the southern city of Zhuhai, included a prototype of the CH-6 long-endurance drone, capable of reconnaissance and strike operations, and the WZ-7 high-altitude surveillance drone.
Also capturing attention for the first time was the J-16D, an electronic attack version of China’s J-16 fighter.
The South China Sea is one of the most disputed regions in the world. China claims most of it but surrounding countries and the U.S. disagree.
- China vaunts air power, civil growth at Zhuhai show (Reuters)
- China shows off new drones and jets at Zhuhai airshow (AFP)
- Exclusive: CH-6 drone makes debut at Airshow China, ‘powerful UAV affordable, reliable’ (Global Times)
- Airshow China 2021: Janes analysis of a highly anticipated event (Janes)
- China to unveil new reconnaissance and attack drones at air show (SCMP)