Vaga de agitação por todo o mundo
November 18, 2019 - Estão a ter lugar em todos os continentes amplos protestos antigovernamentais contra a desigualdade, corrupção e alegada fraude eleitoral.
A wave of protests has rocked the world for months, from Bolivia, to Chile, and Lebanon to Hong Kong.
Each protest in this global wave of unrest has its own local dynamic and cause. But they also share certain similarities – mainly, anger at rising inequality, corruption and slow economic growth.
- UN calls for talks to end Bolivia crisis as death toll rises (AP)
- Chileans agree to replace dictatorship-era constitution (AP)
- Lebanon’s outgoing PM blasts president’s party over delays (AP)
- Iraqi protester killed amid fresh clashes on Baghdad bridge (AP)
- Hong Kong police battle protesters in university siege (AP)
Graphic News Standards