Parque temático da Guerra das Estrelas
May 31, 2019 - A nova atração da Disneylândia, Guerra das Estrelas: Limiar da Galáxia é a mais estimulante até agora. Mais de 4.000 pessoas criaram durante mais de cinco anos a réplica da saga cinematográfica. A atração na Disineylândia da Califórnia do Sul abre a 31 de maio, enquanto que a do Walt Disney World, na Florida, abre a 29 de agosto.
Disney is believed to have spent an eye-watering $1 billion building a Star Wars theme park attraction at its Disneyland resort in Anaheim, California (it is also creating one at Walt Disney World in Florida – costing another billion dollars).
The epic five-year project features the area of “Black Spire Outpost”, on the planet Batuu – a location only briefly but mentioned in recent movies.
Visitors will be able to walk through streets and bazaars teaming with alien life, and Star Wars merchandise, while being able to build their own lightsaber, design a droid and eat Star Wars food – such as Luke’s blue milk.
• $78 million “Rise of the Resistance” ride, the largest and most advanced ever built by Disney (still under construction and opening later this year)
• $56 million “Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run” ride
• $18 million “Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo” restaurant
• $13 million ”Oga’s Cantina” cocktail bar
Populating the environment will be a host of actors playing Batuu natives, Resistance fighters and First Order villains – all of who will talk and interact with their earthling visitors.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge (Disney)
- Breaking down the costs of Disneyland’s $1 billion Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge (Blooloop)
- How Disney built Star Wars, in real life (TechCrunch)
- A guide to the shops of Star Wars: Galaxys Edge (Entertainment Weekly)
- We got a first look at Disneys Star Wars: Galaxys Edge. Heres what we learned (CNN)
Graphic News Standards