Hoeveel zijn Harry en Meghan waard?
January 9, 2023 - Since stepping down from royal duties in 2020, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have had to secure income from alternative sources.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex met in 2016 and married in 2018. Two years later, they stepped down as senior royals and moved to California in June 2020.
Having been cut off from then Prince Charles’ Duchy of Cornwall income, they had to find a new earnings source and so formed Archewell media companies to run various endeavours, such as Netflix documentaries and Spotify podcasts.
As of 2023, their net worth is believed to be in the region of $60 million.
The Duke of Sussex’s controversial memoir “Spare” is officially published on January 10 – earning him a cool $20m advance.
- Prince Harry and Meghan: Where do they get their money? (BBC)
- Meghan Markle was worth more than $5 million before meeting Harry (MSN)
- Meghan Markle's net worth in 2023 revealed (Parade)
- How Meghan Markle and Prince Harry earn their millions (South China Morning Post)
- How Prince Harry and Meghan Markle earned their money (Insider)