Invasión rusa: Informe de situación - día 562
September 8, 2023 - El jefe de la OTAN Jens Stoltenberg dice qu no hay evidencia de ataque ruso en Rumania luego de que se hallaron los escombros de un dron cerca desu frontera con Ucrania, pero hizo énfasis en los riesgos de ataques aéreos rusos en sitios tran próximos al territorio de la alianza.
The U.S. has denounced the Russian regional elections being held in the occupied territories of Ukraine as illegitimate, a criticism Russia has described as meddling in its internal affairs.
While a Russian offensive in Kupiansk has yielded no territorial gains, Ukrainian forces have advanced near Bakhmut and in western Zaporizhya Oblast, approaching the northwest outskirts of Verbove settlement. There are suggestions that upcoming Russian lines may be weaker than those already breached although the subsequent series of Russian defensive positions still pose significant challenges.
- Institute for the Study of War
- NATO has no indication of intentional Russian attack on Romania (Reuters)
- Ukraine primes air defences for new Russian winter assault on power grid (Reuters)
- Kremlin: US answerable for health risk from giving Kyiv depleted uranium shells (Reuters)
- Russians vote in tightly controlled regional elections (Reuters)