Invasión rusa: Informe de situación - día 460
May 29, 2023 - El presidente Lukashenko de Bielorrusia dice a otros países que deseen unirse a la Unión de Estados de Bielorrusia y Rusia, que podría haber "armas nucleares para todos".
Belarus officials say Western countries left Belarus with no choice when deciding to deploy Russian tactical nuclear weapons as part of its strategic deterrence to counter what it claims is a proxy war against Moscow.
Even as Kyiv residents poured into the streets to celebrate Kyiv Day, the anniversary of the founding of the city 1,541 years ago, Russia unleashed its biggest drone attack since the start of the war. Ukraine air defences downed 58 of the 59 drones launched.
- Institute for the Study of War
- Belarus's Lukashenko says there can be 'nuclear weapons for everyone' (Reuters)
- Russia unleashes largest drone attack on Ukrainian capital, crowds mark Kyiv Day (Reuters)
- Ukraine says Russia eases Bakhmut attacks, Kyiv talks up counteroffensive (Reuters)
- Russia damages Ukraine's Odesa port in overnight drone attack - military (Reuters)