Invasión rusa: Informe de sitaución - día 380
March 10, 2023 - Rusia ataca infraestructura militar y energética con 94 misiles en el mayor golpe de este año, causando la desconexión temporal de la red eléctrica dela plana nuclear de Zaporiyia.
IAEA chief Rafael Grossi has called for urgent action to create a protection zone at the site, saying he was “astonished by the complacency” around the issue. The nuclear power plant lost its last external power line and is now using emergency diesel generators to keep cooling the reactor fuel and prevent a potentially catastrophic meltdown.
At Bakhmut, Ukrainian troops have repelled 102 attacks in the past 24 hours from conventional Russian forces, as the private military Wagner Group may be conducting a “tactical pause” after months of bloody attrition which may have left it unable to conduct a crossing of the Bakhmutka River.
- Russian offensive campaign assessment (ISW)
- Russia can fight in Ukraine for two more years at current intensity, Lithuania says (Reuters)
- IAEA chief makes plea for Zaporizhzhia safe zone after outage (Reuters)
- Ukraine scorns Russian missile strikes on civilians, defence of Bakhmut holds (Reuters)
- Russia-Ukraine war at a glance: what we know on day 380 of the invasion (The Guardian)