Invasión rusa: Informe de situación - día 324
January 13, 2023 - Las fuerzas rusas afirman que controlan totalmente la ciudad de Soledar, rica en minas de sal, donde todavía hay unos 600 civiles atrapados, pero aún hay focos de resistencia.
Ukrainian forces appear to have been pushed out and no longer present an organised defence of the settlement, with reports of Russian attacks being repelled in villages beyond previous Ukrainian positions. However, bitter fighting is continuing and progress for Russian forces is proving costly, having committed significant troop resources into a highly attritional battle, with only marginal tactical significance.
Poland is calling on Germany not to hold up military support for Ukraine as it plans to send 10 German-made Leopard tanks, requiring German permission, as part of an international coalition. France is also hoping to deliver AMX 10-RC tanks within two months.
- Russian offensive campaign assessment (ISW)
- France hoping to deliver AMX 10-RC tanks to Ukraine in two months' time -minister (Reuters)
- Russia's troubles in Ukraine likely caused leadership shakeup: Pentagon (Reuters)
- ‘Small pockets of resistance’ from Ukraine in Soledar, says Moscow-installed official (The Guardian)
- Zelenskiy: Ukraine forces are holding Soledar positions, inflicting big losses (Reuters