Confinamientos por Covid-19 e países europeos
April 28, 2020 - Algunas partes de Europa empiezan a relajar restricciones por Covid-19, pero el distanciamiento social continúa mientras los líderes tratan de equilibrar el retorno a la vida normal y la protección contra nuevos picos de infección en sus poblaciones.
Within four months of first being identified in Wuhan, China, Covid-19 has infected more than three million people worldwide.
The rapid pace of the spread has been felt acutely in Europe, where the confirmed death toll has passed 120,000.
Europe’s first confirmed cases were identified in France on January 24. Soon after, it was detected in Germany, and before long Europe was described as “the epicentre of the pandemic” by World Health Organization (WHO) Director-General Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus.
- Europe surpasses 100,000 confirmed coronavirus deaths – how did we get here? (World Economic Forum)
- Factbox: Countries pondering an easing of coronavirus curbs (Reuters)
- Factbox: Europe begins easing coronavirus lockdowns (Reuters)
- Coronavirus: The world in lockdown in maps and charts (BBC)
- Netherlands extends ban on events, to allow some school openings (Reuters)
Graphic News Standards