Ola de agitación a nivel mundial
November 18, 2019 - Protestas antigubernamentales a gran escala, desencadenadas por la desigualdad, la corrupción y presuntos fraudes electorales, están ocurriendo en todos los continentes.
A wave of protests has rocked the world for months, from Bolivia, to Chile, and Lebanon to Hong Kong.
Each protest in this global wave of unrest has its own local dynamic and cause. But they also share certain similarities – mainly, anger at rising inequality, corruption and slow economic growth.
- UN calls for talks to end Bolivia crisis as death toll rises (AP)
- Chileans agree to replace dictatorship-era constitution (AP)
- Lebanon’s outgoing PM blasts president’s party over delays (AP)
- Iraqi protester killed amid fresh clashes on Baghdad bridge (AP)
- Hong Kong police battle protesters in university siege (AP)
Graphic News Standards