Südkorea will den Hergang der tödlichen Halloween Katastrophe genau untersuchen
October 31, 2022 - Südkorea hat versprochen, eine genaue Untersuchung über den Hergang der Halloween Katastrophe vorzunehmen, bei der über 150 Feiernde in Seoul zerdrückt oder zu Tode getrampelt wurden.
South Korean prime minister Han Duck-soo has promised a thorough investigation into the Halloween crush that killed 154 revellers in Seoul on October 29.
At least 132 other people were injured, 37 of them seriously, in the stampede that ocurred in the streets and alleyways around the Hamilton Hotel in the Itaewon area of the capital.
The majority of those killed were in their twenties or thirties, according to the Central Disaster and Safety Countermeasures Headquarters.
The dead included 26 foreign nationals from 15 different countries.
- Seoul’s deadly Halloween crowd crush killed citizens of 15 nations (Bloomberg)
- Witnesses describe ‘a hell’ inside South Korean crowd surge (AP)
- Seoul Halloween stampede - latest (Independent)
- Seoul crowd crush: As nation mourns, a focus on how a festive night turned deadly (New York Times)
- 3D map of Seoul (Seoul Metropolitan Government)