PUBLISHER /CORPORATE OPTIONSTwo online options are available - Select & Pay or Fixed Price. Alternatively you can contact us for alternative options that allow you to pay-on-invoice - from traditional unlimited fixed price subscriptions to metered pay-per-download deals - or if your project needs special pricing or a special license.
- SELECT&PAY: Prices vary according to the type and size of the graphic. Each item is priced separately and a multi-discount applied at checkout: 20% for 2 items, 40% for 3 or more. Undiscounted prices vary between around £75 and £150.
- FIXED PRICE: Graphics are downloaded in exchange for "credits", 1 credit = 1 graphic. Credits cost £50, and there is a minimum order of 1 credit per month. Credits can be purchased in advance. 5 LoginIDs are included, and each can have permissions to View Only, Download and/or be given User Management or Financial permissions. All Users have unrestricted page views after they log in.
FAQ: What is a TRADITIONAL UNLIMITED SUBSCRIPTION?
Media publishers usually agree a fixed monthly fee for the news services they use regularly. This gives very good value, and is essential for services which need to be accessed by many different people within an organization. It also avoids unexpected costs.
FAQ: Can I download and then be invoiced? PAY-ON-DOWNLOAD
Yes, you can be invoiced each month for what you have downloaded, but if you don't download anything you may be charged a small administration fee.
FAQ: What are "credits" ?
Credits enable you to download without going through checkout each time. This is very convenient if you are using the service on a daily basis. PAY-ON-DOWNLOAD customers are given credits in advance and then invoiced for the number of credits that have been used. The others expire at the end of the invoiced period. FIXED PRICE online users have an automatic minimum order of one credit per month but can buy more credits if needed.
FAQ: How long do credits last?
The credits associated with FIXED PRICE users last 12 months but can only be accessed if the FIXED PRICE deal is active.
FAQ: Can I cancel a FIXED PRICE deal?
Yes, you can do this at any time via your online account. The deal will then terminate at the renewal date at the end of the current 1-month period. After that time, your ability to use credits, buy more credits or enjoy unrestricted page views will end.
FAQ: How many loginIDs are available with a FIXED PRICE deal?
As this deal is intended for professional users, we automatically include 5 LoginIDs for each "group", but this can be increased if you contact us. One User (LoginID) is identified as the Main User.
FAQ: Do all users have the same permissions?
No! The Main User and anyone with User Management permissions can add users and edit their permissions. The Main User and anyone with Financial Permissions can see orders and edit invoicing information. Other users can view only, and/or download, and/or buy credits.
Example: A picture editor might have a card to purchase images, so they could buy "credits" that could then be used by the graphics department to obtain the images requested by a page editor. And someone in the accounts department could then log in to obtain copies of invoices.
FAQ: What does a Professional Editorial license permit?
• share infographics within your organization
• use as a a source of information or visual reference to create your own versions
• publish in print, digital or social media owned and produced by you (or your company)
• modify or use the visual elements separately
FAQ: Can I get a refund if I pay for an item but then don't end up publishing it?
This facility is only available if agreed in advance.
FAQ: Can I get a refund for unused credits?
FAQ: What do I do if I want to see a graphic large before I decide? SELECT&PAY
You can have a 30-day FREE PASS. If you have had a FREE PASS already you will need to contact us to request another or to get it extended. Alternatively, you can start a FIXED PRICE deal as this includes a FREE PASS. And if you buy something by SELECT&PAY, a 30-DAY FREE PASS is included automatically.
FAQ: What currency can prices be specified in?
Initially, the currency will be determined by your location, but you can then change to GB£, US$ and Euro via the currency selector in the top bar of the website or in your online Account. Invoices produced manually can be specified in any currency.