See beyond the headlines with Graphic News
Graphic News’ infographics give a concise and visual presentation of topical news stories of worldwide interest - current affairs, sport, business, science and technology, motoring, entertainment, what is happening, where, when and why - in a unique genre of visual storytelling. People interested in world news and sport can enjoy the insight infographics provide, together with GN Newsahead, our forward planning tool, and GN On This Day, our anniversaries database.
Publishers looking for content can use Graphic News’ stories and graphics:
- Designed for both digital and print. Available in both static and responsive formats that adapt to suit the display width. Look as good on mobile devices as they do on desktop computers and the printed page
- Easy to use! Can be downloaded, or published using a simple cut-and-paste embed code
- Modifiable, editable and translatable. Available in six languages
- Real-time notification: E-alerts of latest graphics. App for mobile users. Newsroom feeds by FTP for content management systems
- Archive of graphics going back to 1991: Reusable artwork and information on a wealth of subjects
Graphic News is a specialist independent news agency based in London, that since 1991 has produced a service for news media publishers
Graphic News ... graphics of the highest quality to inspire your readers, meeting news deadlines at a price media publishers can afford
Publisher - Media or Corporate
- Pay a fair and affordable monthly fee
- Give all your staff access without worrying about budgets
- Integrate with your CMS
- The best deal for publishers that use graphics regularly
Single graphic or package deals
- Prices dependent on type and age of graphic
- Discounts for multi-buys, packages and regular users
- For personal use or teaching
- Publish on a personal blog or website
- Download graphics available as jpg files
- Enjoy Sportlive apps and other premium content
- From €20
- Free to staff of subscribing publishers
- Register as a Visitor - Free!
- Unlimited page views
- Receive e-alerts of new graphics and the WeekAhead
- Interested in something else?
- Questions or suggestions?