When you buy creative artwork that is protected by copyright, you are supplied with an electronic file and a license to use it in a particular way. Two standard licenses are offered for Graphic News: A Personal Education License and a Professional Editorial License. A Personal Educational License allows use for personal interest and by a teacher for classroom teaching. A Professional Editorial License allows sharing within an organization and publications in print, digital and social media. For futher details consult the full USER TERMS