This year, we are of course offering exciting packages for Euro 2020 and the Tokyo Olympics, as well as the usual coverage of Formula 1, the English Premier League, Champions League, the 3 major Cycling Tours and more...
PUBLISHERS: Your online visitors can follow the action live with our responsive Sportlive widgets with live data feeds. And why not complement those by making our wallcharts available to download on your website - stunning printable posters for sports fans!
VIEW LATEST SPORTS GRAPHICS
CONTACT US whether you are looking for artwork, single graphics, a package or unlimited sports
- EURO 2020: Wallchart, Venues, Stadia, Schedule, Team Guide, Team Crests, Team Kits, Team Records, Team Flags, Match Previews, Sportlive Interactive Tournament Guide and Match Trackers, Interactive Quiz, Interactive Team Guide, Photomontage, Logo, Matchball, Trophy, Squads, Players to Watch
- TOKYO OLYMPICS: Torch Design and Relay, Calendar, Venues, Event Pictograms, Emblem, Mascots, Event Guides, Olympic Records, Great Olympians, Interactive Quiz, Budgets, Security, Covid Testing and other features
- FORMULA 1: Wallchart, Team Guide, Helmets, Calendar, Rule Changes, Circuits, Sportlive Interactive Championship Guide, Sportlive Interactive Teams and Drivers, Sportlive Interactive Circuits, NEW Animated circuits (video format), Team Grid (cars from above), Driver Profiles, Photomontage, Team Logos
- FOOTBALL: Sportlive Interactive Tournament Guides and Match Trackers, Team Kits and Crests, Fixtures, Draws, Match Previews
- CYCLING: Sportlive Interactive Race Trackers, Team Guides, Stage Maps and Profiles
• Professional editorial license covers usage in print, digital and social media
• Responsive graphics easily published using embed code
• Available in English, Arabic, Dutch, German, Portuguese and Spanish. Other languages possible
• Graphics can be edited and modified
• Sportlive tournament guides can be configured via the embed code to front-face with a particular match tracker or race tracker
• Publishers licensed to use Sportlive interactives can make a downloadable “web app” available to their visitors, bringing them back to the publisher’s corresponding coverage throughout each event