هاتف سامسونغ أمس ال قابل للطي
February 25, 2019 -- Samsung has begun mass production of the world's first foldable smartphone – the Galaxy X. The device will open up to show two internal screens butted close together – forming a tablet-sized computer. It is tipped to be unveiled at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, in February 2019.
- Release date for foldable Samsung Galaxy X leaks (T3)
- Samsung’s foldable Galaxy X could employ a clever solution for notifications (BGR)
- Samsung Galaxy X foldable phone could have three screens (T3)
- Samsung Galaxy X design revealed in new leak (Forbes)
- Samsung’s new Galaxy X has been hiding in plain sight (Forbes)