حاملة الطائرات كوين إليزابيث جاهزة لدخول الخدمة
June 27, 2017 -- The UK Royal Navy's new aircraft carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth is embarking on a series of sea trials ahead of her expected commissioning in 2018. The £3.5 billion ($4.5bn) vessel is one of two new carriers being built at the Rosyth dockyard in Scotland.
- HMS Queen Elizabeth due to set sail from Rosyth for sea trials (BBC)
- The 10 biggest aircraft carriers (naval-technology)
- Queen Elizabeth Class (CVF), United Kingdom (Naval Technology)
- The Nation’s flagships (Aircraft Carrier Alliance)
- The capabilities of the new UK aircraft carriers (Ministry of Defence)