Deal: About Graphic News deals Graphic News produces a graphics service for news media organisations, the Graphic News Service. This service is only possible thanks to the support of subscribers.
- For newspapers, news magazines and news-related websites: When graphics are used regularly a subscription offers the best deal. Agreements can be for print and/or web use, and with or without “interactive” graphics. Upgrade deals are available for existing print subscribers wishing to use online.
- The sports interactives (F1, Soccer, Cycling) include results feeds for the whole season or tournament. Each sport is available separately or all together as part of an annual subscription.
- For publications that haven’t used Graphic News before free trials or short term introductory subscriptions are available. Free trials do not include sports packages and graphics for major breaking news events. For these short term subscriptions are sometimes possible.
- For new publications being launched: Short term introductory subscriptions are available that include the pre-launch period so that the Graphic News Archive can be used for pre-launch design trials and dummies.
- Publishers: Group agreements can include all the titles in the group, or the general terms can be agreed in an umbrella agreement with individual publications then being able to opt in or opt out. For publishers with an in-house editorial system, the Graphic News FTP Service can be added to the standard Graphic News Service to supply previews of graphics for the picture desk, and (coming soon) notifications of new and still topical graphics, and graphics in preparation.
- News agencies: Agency deals are similar to those for groups and allow graphics to be modified and the Graphic News Archive to be used as a resource to produce page-ready graphics for the immediate interest of their customers. If any of the customers of the news agency want to subscribe to the Graphic News Service directly, either for the international coverage or because they have their own in-house artists, this can be arranged and invoiced by the news agency on a revenue share basis with Graphic News. The national agency can also offer the Sports Interactive packages for Cycling, F1 and Soccer to their customers on a revenue share basis.
- Occasional and personal users:
- For corporate publications and magazines that don’t use news graphics regularly: Ad hoc (one-off) deals offer single or multiple graphics (e.g. a carnet).
- For schools, universities and colleges: Educational deals are available. Graphics are ideal for students as the stories are interesting and topical and the visual presentation attractive.
Please CONTACT GRAPHIC NEWS
for further information or to discuss any of these options.