Option - Graphic News ServiceFor publishers and companies that use graphics regularly a Graphic News Service subscription offers the best deal.
Originally designed for print publishers:
- Traditional static graphics created in Adobe Illustrator
- Alerts for editors by email and rss
- Online access to both new graphics and the archive in English, Arabic, Dutch, German, Portuguese and Spanish
- A license to publish graphics as supplied or to modify, translate or edit the text, or use the drawn elements separately in other graphics
For publishers needing content that can be viewed on mobile phones and tablets as well as computer screens. In addition to the above:
Content Management System feeds
- Responsive graphics (HTML) that adjust their design according to the screen width on which they are viewed. Includes: Interactives , Sportlive interactive tournament guides with live results and statistics that update automatically (HTML, apps), and Screen graphicscreated in Adobe Illustrator and converted to HTML (AI2HTML).
- App for GN GO to alert digital editors when new responsives are available.
- Embed code - an alternative to downloading responsives - enables graphics to be published by pasting a small piece of code onto a web page
- License: Like traditional graphics, responsives can be edited and translated, or modified
by FTP give visuals and information about new print graphics
allow all publications, however large or small, to use GN graphics, even opportunist one-off publications. Graphics produced in-house using GN material can be shared within a group| APPLY FOR SUBSCRIPTION PRICE or FREE TRIAL |
if you are a media publisher or company and want to publish graphics regularly
| APPLY FOR AN OCCASIONAL USER DEAL |
if you want a particular graphic(s) or package, rather than a regular subscription
| APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP |
if you want graphics for your personal interest or to publish on your personal blog or website, if you are a teacher and want to use graphics in your classroom, or a company wanting to use graphics for in-house corporate training.