Graphic News — Introducing the TeamGraphic News is a small creative company – a small team with a large international footprint – telling world news and sport stories visually in a succinct and distinctive format.
The production team has 6 “core” members:
- Five full-time “graphic” journalists (Duncan Mil, Jordi Bou, Phil Bainbridge, Ninian Carter, Mike Tyler, Christopher Dinsdale)
- A “words” journalist Julie Mullins who acts as page editor, proofer, studio manager
In addition, there are various part-time specialists: Ben Mullins (interactive graphic designer), Susan Shepherd (page editor and proofer), Jim Batsis (specialist artist), Tony Mullins (design consultant), Neil Winton (specialist motoring journalist), Jennifer Anderson (future events journalist, Editor-in-Chief of GN Newsahead)
- Jane Brodie (editorial support/marketing/sales, Spanish/French speaker)
- Fiona Roberts (accounts payable, strategic planning, editorial support)
- Elena Yiannakis (accounts receivable, editorial support, Russian speaker)
- Jennifer Bermudez (sales/marketing, social media, Spanish speaker/traveller)
- Adam Stephens (alerts, sports journalist, technical support for translators)
- Walid Traboulsi (Arabic translation and graphics editor)
- Frits van Someren (Dutch)
- Traute Redlich (German)
- Rui Fernandes de Carvalho (Portuguese)
- Carmen Rosas Chávez (Spanish)
FAQ: What does a graphic designer do at Graphic News?
FAQ: How do you decide what graphics to produce?
FAQ: How are graphics proofed?
FAQ: How are graphics translated?